FALCON SPIRIT HALLWAY
This summer we launched a fundraising initiative to renovate and transform the Divine Child High School weight room and athletic facilities into an all inclusive Falcon Fitness Center. The project Designed to be completed in two phases: Phase 1- Install of new Equipment, Turf and Flooring in the weight room; and Phase 2 - Branding and Historical Timeline in the athletic hallway and atrium. Thanks to supporters like you, Phase 1 of the Falcon Fitness Center & Weight Room renovation project is fully funded! Installation of the new equipment, turf and flooring, wall graphics and more are underway. Now we need your help to complete Phase 2!
The goal of Phase 2 is to bring the athletic hallway, weight room and atrium to life with Falcon Spirit through branding and historical storytelling. We will accomplish this by
- Adding red and gray informational, directional, and identifying signage to the atrium, athletic hallway and weight room.
- Building two new trophy cases to house and showcase new and old Falcon trophies and memorabilia.
- Installing an interactive touchscreen monitor linked to a digital archive of all DC trophies, yearbooks, team rosters and more.
- Wrapping the athletic hallway with images, quotes and graphics that pay homage Divine Child's 65+ years of athletic excellence and the contributions of alumni.
- Replacing hall runners with new Divine Child-branded rugs.
Due to rising construction and production costs, our fundraising goals have increased. We now need $410,000 total to transform our "weight room" into the "Falcon Fitness Center" and bring the Falcon Legacy to life in the Athletic Hallway & Atrium. We're about $40,000 away from our goal.
WOULD YOU CONSIDER A GIFT?
Join us in taking Falcon fitness to the next level.