- Empty Bottle
- Dry Yeast
- Warm Water
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Safety Googles
- Food Coloring (optional)
- Measure 1/2 cup of hydrogen peroxide, and carefully pour it into the bottle.
- Add a big squirt of dish soap into the bottle, and swirl gently to mix.
- If you want to make your foam a single color, add a few drops of food coloring directly into the hydrogen peroxide, and swirl the bottle gently to mix. If you want to give your foam stripes like some toothpastes, put the drops along the inside rim of the bottle’s mouth. Let them drip down the inside of the bottle, but do not mix.
- In a measuring cup mix together one tablespoon of yeast and three tablespoons of warm water. Stir for about 30 seconds.
- Pour the yeast mixture into the bottle then quickly step back, and watch your reaction go!