Tuition & Assistance

Need-Based Tuition Assistance

Divine Child works with the Archdiocese of Detroit to offer grants to Catholic students. Grants are offered depending upon a family's demonstrated need. Families who are interested in this grant should complete the online financial aid application each year. The Archdiocese of Detroit notifies families who qualify for a grant, and Divine Child will apply the grant to your child's tuition. 

Families who submit a FACTS aid application by May 21 are considered for grants ranging from $800 - $1,100 and should hear about their grant award by the end of June.  Families who submit an application between May 22 and June 30 are considered for grants as large as $800 and should hear about their grant award by late July.

Tuition Rates

2021-22 HIGH SCHOOL TUITION RATES

$9,350 per year

If a student's family is registered at Divine Child Church, the rate is $8,100 per year.

If a family has three children attending concurrently, the third child rate is 50%.

If a family is registered at Divine Child Church at the time of Divine Child High School registration, the family qualifies for the in-Parish rate for the 2021-22 year.

Families interested in joining our parish should contact Jodi Ann Micallef at 313-277-3110 or jamicallef@divinechild.org.

REGISTRATION & ACADEMIC FEES (NON-REFUNDABLE)

Annual registration fee: $425

iPad fee: $405; includes 4 years of Apple Care Plus (1st year students only)

iPad Textbook download fees: approximately $190 per student per year

Senior fee: $250 (senior year only)

THERE ARE FOUR TUITION PAYMENT OPTIONS:

Full payment of tuition in May or upon registration

50% payment due in May or upon registration, and 50% due in August

30% payment due in May or upon registration, and the remaining 70% paid monthly from July through April

Families with two or more children attending Divine Child may make 12 equal payments from May through April with approval from our director of admissions.

All tuition is paid through FACTS Tuition Management.