Incoming Freshmen at Divine Child High School take a unique course called Freshman Seminar, which supports the transition from middle school to high school. Students learn valuable skills in Freshman Seminar, which help them not only at Divine Child High School but in college and beyond.
- Identifying student learning styles, so students recognize how they learn best.
- Employing organizational and time management strategies, so students balance academic and social commitments.
- Improving study skills, so students achieve their potential in school.
- Experimenting with a variety of note-taking systems, so students determine what best suits their learning styles.
- Individualized practice and skill-building in math at all levels.
- Individualized practice and skill-building in English at all levels.