Health & Physical Education
The Physical Education Department uses a variety of creative teaching methods to improve the mental, physical and spiritual well-being of all of our students. Our project-based learning strategies are meant to constantly push our students to create healthy habits of mind, body and spirit. Those healthy habits are based on the foundation of the values of the Catholic Church, which serve as cornerstones to our curriculum.
Health & Physical Education Curriculum
- Physical Education | Female
- Physical Education | Male
- Life Activities / Team Sports
- Physical Education Assistant | Female
- Physical Education Assistant | Male