Divine Child High School offers academic programs for a wide variety of college-bound learners. For students who accelerate in their studies, we offer honors courses beginning freshman year, and numerous Advanced Placement (AP) courses for college credit. For students who need additional help to be successful, our Instructional Support Program (ISP) assists students with mild to moderate learning differences.
Falcon Fast Facts
Divine Child High School's curriculum is designed to meet the needs and interests of each student. A total of 26 credits is required for graduation.
Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors are required to carry a minimum load of 7 classes per semester while Seniors are required to carry 6 classes per semester.
All students should take at least 4 academic classes per semester (Math, Science, English, Social Studies, World Languages).
To receive a diploma, a student must:
- Pass all required courses
- Meet all financial responsibilities regarding tuition, fees, books, etc.
- Meet all obligations in reference to detention time, library book fines, office forms, etc.
- Fulfill retreat and Christian Service requirements
- Earn at least 26 credits including: